In this second part of the series of posts on extracting objects from a CAD document, I’ll go through the process of using the ezdxf package to implement the extraction strategy discussed in part one.
This is the first part of a series of posts describing my experience of extracting objects from a CAD document.
Motivation Recently at work a project came up that involved the optimisation of building occupancy during the refit of a 16 floor central London office block.
Earlier in the year I wrote about using systemd in the context of setting up a service for temperature logging and visualisation on a Raspberry Pi. Whilst the project has been stable for a long time, I’m now releasing it publically.
I’ve been working with git for quite a while now. I’ve been happily working with git for almost as long. After some in-person training and referring to Happy Git for R, things finally clicked when I found a rhythm to all these strange commands.
This post is a draft of an article I wrote on the arcadisgen.com website…
Utilities companies such as water, electricity and gas networks operate in complex environments. In my time with Arcadis Gen I’ve seen diverse reactions from clients in the face of such complexity: